Stirrup Ankle Brace provides rigid stabilizing support to weak or arthritic ankles. Can be used as a post-cast treatment. Inflation tube included. Fits left or right. One size fits most.
1. Inflate air cells, using provided tubing, before placing on ankle - After removing tube, fold over inlet neck toward hard shell to seal bladder. DO NOT OVER-INFLATE.
2. Step into brace. Make certain the side stirrups are centered along the lower leg and ankle.
3. Wrap the lower strap snugly around the brace.
4. Wrap top strap and readjust the lower strap as necessary to achieve a snug fit.
5. Adjust black heel strap for comfort.
Provides advanced support and protection for weak, injured, or unstable ankles. Helps protect from injury or re-injury.
Hand wash cold with mild detergent, do not bleach, line dry, do not iron, do not dry clean.
Polypropylene 39, PVC 32%, TPE 12%, Nylon 10%, PU 7%