The slip-in pouch and removable extension strap make this wrap the easiest and most versatile cold-hot therapy solution. Recommended to help with the treatment of common sports or work injuries, and to help reduce swelling, relieve pain, and enhance rehabilitation. Ideal for smaller body parts like an ankle, foot, elbow, wrist or neck. The Mueller Cold-Hot Therapy Wrap pouch holds one 4.75" x 6" cold-hot pack and provides a safe protective barrier for your skin while applying cold or hot therapy. Includes one small wrap with extension strap and two reusable 4.75" x 6" cold-hot packs.
1. Heat or chill cold-hot pack following directions on product. 2. Place cold-hot pack in pouch. 3. Attach extension strap, if necessary. 4. Fasten therapy wrap to body part securely with hook and loop., Cold Therapy-
1. Store in freezer for 1.5 hours prior to use.
1. Microwave covered pack on high (100% power) for 20 seconds.
2. Knead pack to distribute heat.
3. Microwave pack for additional 20 seconds.
4. Allow pack to stand for 20 seconds before removing from microwave.
5. Knead pack to distribute heat.
1. Bring 3 quarts of water to boil and remove from heat.
2. Place pack in water for not more than 5 minutes.
3. Knead pack to distribute heat.
Application: (both cold and hot therapy)
1. Wrap or cover pack with protective material.
2. Apply to injured area.
3. Time it (alternating 15 minutes on, 15 minutes off)., Use as needed with Cold/Hot Therapy Wrap
Helps reduce pain and swelling.
NONE, This product contains a neoprene blend, which may cause allergic reactions., THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS A NEOPRENE BLEND, WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
Hand wash cold with mild detergent, do not bleach, line dry, do not iron, do not dry clean., HAND WASH COLD WITH MILD DETERGENT, DO NOT BLEACH, LINE DRY, DO NOT IRON, DO NOT DRY CLEAN.
Country of Origin:
NEOPRENE 65%, NYLON 20%, POLYESTER 15%, POLYESTER 81%, SPANDEX 19%, Polyester 81%, Spandex 19%, Neoprene 65%, Nylon 20%, Polyester 15%