Medi Kit™ First In-Red
The sidepack/shoulder sling design is a hands-free solution for athletic trainers working baseball, softball, soccer, track, and hockey. Arrive on-scene with everything you need to assess and treat athletes fast effectively. High performance, great value!
The Mueller-Meret Medi Kit First-in Sidepack is made of tough, water-resistant 1680/1200 Infection Control Tarpaulin (ITC) material to protect you and your valuable must-haves. Taped, doubled-stitched seams feature reinforced self-piping for enhanced abrasion protection.
Customize it exactly the way you want it. Better yet, customize per sport so any athletic trainer can grab and go knowing it's packed with everything needed.
Main Compartment 13"L x 5.5"W x 7.5"D (536.25 cubic inch capacity).
• Engineered hybrid design functions as a sling bag and a side/waist pack
• Fully cushioned sidewalls
• Double stitched stress points with taped reinforced seams
• Oversized #10 YKK EZ-Pull™ fast-access pull bars with alloy slides
• Secured scissors pocket accepts most known types and sizes
• Padded 3-D spacer padding over lumbar area for comfort and breathability
• SLIDERS™ System for customization
• Two tape-roll flip-outs™
• One exterior end panel is entirely Velcro™ loop, for attaching aftermarket accessories
• One exterior end panel has four MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Loadbearing Equipment) loops for aftermarket add-on’s.
• Ultra-Duty bottom skids
• M4L Lifetime Warranty
Weights 1lb 12oz.
Available in Black, High-viz Yellow, and Red
California Residents - Proposition 65 Warning
About California Proposition 65
California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We care about our customers' safety and hope that this information helps with your buying decisions. Please see www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.