Mueller® Kinesiology Tape, Pink I-Strip Roll
Designed to help provide support to muscles and joints without limiting the range of motion. Mueller Kinesiology Tape features a revolutionary wave pattern adhesive that moves with your skin and muscles as you heal. Apply it to the skin in patterns to mimic your muscles.
Mueller® Kinesiology Tape helps provide support to muscles and joints without limiting the range of motion. Wave-pattern adhesive lifts skin to help improve circulation. 100% high-grade cotton tape is latex-free, breathable, elastic and maintains flexibility of human skin and muscles.
Why Kinesiology Tape?
• Helps restore function to injured, sore, or weak muscles and joints
• Aids in the treatment of painful musculoskeletal conditions
• Helps relieve swelling and edema
• Complementary to many treated modalities
• Helps to maintain flexibility
• Wearable up to 5 days
• Adhesive is mild and hypoallergenic
• Assists rehabilitation when using the kinesiology taping method
• Versatile enough for 1,200 recognized applications
Product Number: 23827, 28277
NOTE: 20 Strips per roll (each strip measures 2" x 9.75"). Case includes 6 Continuous Rolls [2" x 16.4ft].