AT Pro Series MEDI KIT™ MULE
With over 30 years of experience designing and manufacturing life support and backpacking equipment, MERET™ products incorporate innovative technology from multiple industries to provide the highest quality emergency medical response products on the market; and now we are proud to say that MERET™ is a part of the Mueller Sports Medicine family.
Our A.T. Pro Series line of products are ergonomically designed for ease of use, well organized for rapid response, and are constructed from the highest quality materials for dependable performance in all conditions.
MEDI KIT™ MULE Athletic Trainer Kit
Pull-Behind and Backpack Medical Bag
14" x 26.5" x 9.5"
MEDI KIT™ MULE
- • The perfect equipment management system for the athletic trainer who wants ALL the options
- • Field tested roller bag with hideaway roller handle
- • Comfort-Grip carry handles on sides of bag• Constructed from incredibly durable, wipe-clean black tarpaulin that is water and stain resistant
- • Hideaway, adjustable padded contoured yoke backpack strap harness system easily distributes weight for maximum comfort with ergonomic backpack design
- • Hideaway zippers for optional modules (sold separately); can accommodate up to four modules
- • Can easily transport many supplies and once organized, grab, roll, or backpack it anywhere
- • Main compartment can be accessed three ways
- • Customized internal main compartment using SLIDERS™ Divider System• All compartments have air dry capability
- • Outside Dimensions: 14" x 26.5" x 9.5"
- • Lifetime Warranty
Product Number: 13003
One Bag (sold empty) 14" x 26.5" x 9.5"
California Residents - Proposition 65 Warning
About California Proposition 65
California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We care about our customers' safety and hope that this information helps with your buying decisions. Please see www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.