Mueller® Kinesiology Tape, Beige I-Strip Roll
Designed to help provide support to muscles and joints without limiting the range of motion. Mueller Kinesiology Tape features a revolutionary wave pattern adhesive that moves with your skin and muscles as you heal. Apply it to the skin in patterns to mimic your muscles.
Mueller® Kinesiology Tape helps provide support to muscles and joints without limiting the range of motion.
Why Kinesiology Tape?
- Helps Restore function to injured, sore, or weak muscles and joints
- Aids in the treatment of painful musculoskeletal conditions
- Helps relieve swelling and edema
- Complementary to many treated modalities
- Helps to maintain flexibility
- Wearable up to 5 days
- Versatile enough for 1,200 recognized applications.
- Patterned adhesive is mild and hypoallergenic.
- Assists rehabilitation when using the kinesiology taping method.
- Wave-pattern adhesive lifts skin to help improve circulation.
- The 100% high-grade cotton tape is latex-free, breathable, elastic and maintains flexibility of human skin and muscles.
- Durable and economical.
Product Number: 23847, 27467
Single Roll 2" x 16.4'
20 Strips per roll (each strip measures 2" x 9.75")
Case - 6 Continuous Rolls [2" x 16.4"]