Inversion sprains account for approximately 85% of all ankle sprains. The patented ATF® 2 Ankle Straps self-adjust to support your Anterior Talofibular Ligament and help protect against ‘rolling the ankle’ without restricting jumping, speed or agility. The ATF® 2 straps are lightweight and comfortable and help support weakened or sprained ankles.
- • Latex free.
- • Bi-directional back elastic for supportive, unrestricted motion.
- • Single layer of fabric over the ankle bone is more comfortable.
- • Rigid plastic stays act like tendons to reinforce both sides.
- • Wear brace over sock.
- • Pull brace firmly onto foot.
- • Lace to top and then retighten for a tight, comfortable fit.
- • Relace as necessary to maintain support.
Care: Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
Product Numbers: 43330, 43331, 43332, 43333, 43334, 43335B