Reusable fabric cold/hot pack that provides an effective and safe cold and hot therapy treatment that is often recommended by medical professionals. Fabric cold/hot pack conforms to all body parts since the inner gel material does not freeze or solidify allowing for comfort and flexiblilty when in use.
Part of the RecoveryCare® product line.
1. Store in freezer for 2 hours prior to use.
2. Store in freezer after use.
1. Microwave covered pack on high (100% power) for 30 seconds.
2. Microwave pack for additional 10 second intervals until desired temperature is reached.
Application: (both cold or hot therapy)
1. Apply to injured area.
2. Time it (alternating 15 minutes on, 15 minutes off.)
For external use only. Adult supervision is recommended when using on children. First Aid: If contents contact skin or eyes, remove pack immediately and thoroughly flush with water. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call a doctor or the American Association of Poison Control Centers: 800-222-1222 (24 hours a day)
Check for leaks before use. Throw away if leaking. Always test the pack temperature prior to use. Do not lie on top of cold/hot pack as it could cause the pack to break. Do not place heavy objects on pack. Heating beyond suggested times may damage or ruin
Bag: Nylon with PVC coating 100%. Internal components: Water 73%, Glycerol 21.9%, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose 5%, Isothiazolin 0.1%