Mueller® beaded hot/cold packs gel beads allow the therapy pack to conform to contours of your body. Reusable and soothing. Can be microwaved for heat therapy. Store in freezer for cold therapy.
1) Wrap or cover pack with dampened cloth or paper towel before microwaving.
2) Microwave covered pack on high (100% power) for 30 seconds.
3) Knead pack to distribute heat.
4) Microwave pack for additional 10 second intervals until desired temperature is reached.
5) Knead pack to distribute heat.
1) Store in freezer for 1.5 hours prior to use.
Then Wrap It (both Hot or Cold Therapy)
1) Wrap or cover pack with protective material.
2) Apply to injured area.
3) Time it, alternating application 15 minutes on, 15 minutes off.
Place a barrier between Hot/Cold pack and skin. For external use only. Do not use on infants. Always test temperature prior to use. Do not place heavy objects on pack. Overheating may cause injury to person, including burns. Heating beyond suggested times may damage or ruin the pack. Use mild soap, alcohol or detergent to clean as needed. Do not use with topical analgesics. Do not boil. Do not ingest.
Use mild soap, alcohol or detergent to clean as needed, do not boil
Bag: PVC, Beads: Glycerin, Polyacrylic acid/sodium salt, carboxymethyl cellulose/sodium salt and water